I did lots of things over the March Break but the one I want to focus on was skiing on Wednesday. I love skiing and it gives me a rush that I don't get by doing anything else. I love the feel of parallel skiing without a worry, trying to get my technique but at the same time enjoying the ride until the very bottom. It is an amazing, stressless experience. It brings me so much joy to just have fun without having to listen to somebody telling me how to have fun. It's just you, your friends, the hill and your skis the whole way down as the wind blows in your goggles and you smile as you simply have fun. The rush down the hill will temporarily turn anyone into an adrenaline thanks to the immanent pleasure of racing down a mogul filled, uneven, and carved hill. And once it's all over, you get to head to the chalet with all your friends and treat yourself to some scorching thirst-quenching hot chocolate.
I feel skiing was really the highlight of my March Break because of just so amazing it can be and because I went twice. Each time my friends were with me and we all love skiing. I also just started skiing and I'm really enjoying the experience and hope to learn more tricks and go to more complicated hills. Next season my winter life will be skiing, skiing and some more skiing. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment